Information on the collection of personal data
- This privacy statement declares SecondFloor B.V. commitment to protecting personal data following the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR) and the ePrivacy Directive 2002/58/EC. Data collected by SecondFloor is processed securely and following this policy guidelines.
- In the following we provide information on the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data means any information that can relate to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior and other data submitted by your browser.
- The data controller within the meaning of Article 4(7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
SecondFloor BV Beechavenue 180 1119 PS, Schiphol-Rijk The Netherlands
- When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, we store the information you communicate (your e-mail address, and where applicable, your name and your phone number) in order to answer your questions. The data collected in this context is stored by us with legitimate interest for future communication. We process the information you communicate as joint controllers within cleversoft group as set-out in the arrangement of responsibilities for compliance with the obligations under Article 26 of GDPR.
- As a subsidiary of cleversoft group we assigned a data protection office within cleversoft group (Art 37(2)).
- If we use service providers for data processing the service is governed by a contract or other legal act under Union or Member State law, that is binding on the processor with regard to the controller and that sets out the subject-matter and duration of the processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, the type of personal data and categories of data subjects and the obligations and rights of the controller.
- You have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to access,
- Right to rectification or to erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
- You also have the right to appeal to a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
- We reserve the right to disclose personal information in accordance with the law. A legal request for the disclosure of personal information will be carefully evaluated prior to the disclosure of any information.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
- When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. As B2B service provider we have an legitimate interest to collect this information to analyze the usage of our website (the legal basis is Art. 6(1), first sentence, point (f) GDPR).
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website.
- Our website uses both session and persistent cookies. This will allow us to recognize your computer when you return to our website within the same session or on a later point in time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse third party cookies or reject all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
Use of Google Analytics
- We use Google Analytics in order to analyse the use of our website and to make regular improvements. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more attractive for our users. In the exceptional event personal data are transferred to the United States, Google has complied to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6(1), first sentence, point (f) GDPR.
- We combine the data with public information to better understand the usage of our website.
- You can prevent cookies from being saved by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software; please note that if you do this however, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. In addition, you can prevent the information generated by the cookie with regard to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and provided to Google, and from being processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- As controller we have a legitimate interest to analyse the usage of our web-site and effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns according Art. 6(1), first sentence, point (f) GDPR. We have implemented the below analytical tools and tracking services to gain better insights.
- Our site has the LinkedIn Insight Tag implemented which creates a unique LinkedIn browser cookie on a visitor's browser and enables the collection of the following data for that cookie: metadata such as IP address, timestamp, and page events (like page views). For more details on LinkedIn Marketing Solutions and GDPR click here.
- We offer the possibilty to chat directly with our team using the Drift application. As part of this service Drift collects personal data as data processor for its customers as data controller. For more information click here.
- For the analysis of the usability of our site we collect data on the usage with Hotjar. For more details on Hotjar and GDPR compliance click here.