SecondFloor is a specialist in regulatory technology (RegTech) for the financial industry with a large international client base. The SecondFloor team is located at Schiphol-Rijk in the Netherlands, and we are part of the cleversoft group located in Munich.
We develop market leading risk and regulatory reporting solutions supporting European regulations for the financial industry. Our mission is to accelerate regulatory reporting with innovative and agile solutions, that facilitate reporting and governance processes of our customers in the financial industry.
For our team in the Netherlands we are looking for a Marketeer / Growth hacker in role to support our growth strategy targeting B2B business in the financial industry. You will be working in close cooperation with our sales and management to further develop the SecondFloor business.
Our employees enjoy an international working environment with clients and colleagues from across Europe. As experienced professionals we work close together with a high level of freedom and responsibility to give our customer the best possible service.
We offer a role to develop our brand and proposition in the market focused on growing the business in close cooperation with management, sales and product specialist. In this role you are an integral part of our commercial team and actively contributing to realize our growth ambitions.
- Identify, plan and execute marketing strategies
- Manage our brand and positioning
- Perform competitor analysis
- Maintain our website, online channels and supporting tools
- Manage our (online/ad) campaigns
- Handle communication with customer, partners and the market
- Generate creative ideas to improve customer relationships
- Lead the team in Growth hacking
- Work with lead generation for the sales funnel
We expect an experienced marketeer familiar with strategies for growth and latest available tools. You need to be a team-player able to develop plans and translate them into concrete and measurable results. Working with us will require a pro-active ‘can-do’ attitude and taking responsibility.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, preferable business or marketing related.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Experience with analytics, SEO, SEA.
- Experience with marketing in B2B
- Understanding of Growth hacking
- Technical competences to use modern marketing tools
We would love to read your motivation letter and CV. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Debbie Timm via e-mail: email@example.com or via phone: + 31 (0) 20 65 89 700.