SecondFloor is a specialist in regulatory technology (RegTech) for the financial industry with a large international client base. The SecondFloor team is located at Schiphol-Rijk in the Netherlands, and we are part of the cleversoft group located in Munich.
We develop market leading risk and regulatory reporting solutions supporting European regulations for the financial industry. Our mission is to accelerate regulatory reporting with innovative and agile solutions, that facilitate reporting and governance processes of our customers in the financial industry.
For our team in the Netherlands we are looking for a Project Manager in a client facing role to lead the implementation projects for our clients. As Project Manager you’re the liaison between the client and the SecondFloor team to manage and coordinate implementation activities. In the role you are working on projects for our clients and expected to travel for onsite visits within Europe.
Our employees enjoy an international working environment with clients and colleagues from across Europe. As experienced professionals we work close together with a high level of freedom and responsibility to give our customer the best possible service.
We offer you a role to strengthen our implementation team for our international client base. In this role you will have the possibility to further develop your skills and experiences to advance your career.
- Primary responsible for service delivery within budget, time and quality tolerances.
- Provide work breakdown, estimations and dependencies.
- Owns overall PID / Project Plan (as applicable)
- Responsible for daily SCRUM, deliverables review and adherence to target operating model
- Responsible for overall change management
- Help identify business development and opportunities
- Acts as the single point of contact (SPOC) for the concerned account / project
- Identify resource talents
We expect a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to share a clear vision and inspire others, and are able to work under pressure.
- HBO (Higher Vocational Training) or University education
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Working knowledge of different project management methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Prince 2 or other standard project/program management methodology
- Knowledge and experience in all project phases
- Experienced in managing projects in financial industry
- Strong communication and social skills
- Good verbal and written skills in English
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of the insurance risk management sector (especially Solvency II)
- Other languages verbal and written (English, German/French)
- Project Management
- Initiative, independence, persistence, attention to detail, flexibility, and integrity
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Result driven
We would love to read your motivation letter and CV. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Debbie Timm via e-mail: email@example.com or via phone: + 31 (0) 20 65 89 700.