SecondFloor is a specialist in regulatory technology (RegTech) for the financial industry with a large international client base. The SecondFloor team is located at Schiphol-Rijk in the Netherlands, and we are part of the cleversoft group located in Munich.
We develop market leading risk and regulatory reporting solutions supporting European regulations for the financial industry. Our mission is to accelerate regulatory reporting with innovative and agile solutions, that facilitate reporting and governance processes of our customers in the financial industry.
For our team in the Netherlands we are looking for a Junior Business Analyst in a client facing role to support our clients in the implementation and use of our software. As Business Analyst you’re the liaison between the client and the SecondFloor team. In the role you are working on projects for our clients and expected to travel for onsite visits within Europe.
Our employees enjoy an international working environment with clients and colleagues from across Europe. As experienced professionals we work close together with a high level of freedom and responsibility to give our customer the best possible service.
We offer you a role to strengthen our implementation team for our international client base. In this role you will have the possibility to further develop your skills and experiences to advance your career.
- Gather and define client’s business requirements.
- Interpret complex information and structures, such as regulations and client landscapes.
- Analyze the impact on software/calculations.
- Write functional requirements and use case specifications.
- Support clients and internal teams with product related questions.
- Help guide development team and testing team in implementation.
- Continuously improve to enable efficiency and streamlining of our processes.
- Participate in a variety of projects.
We expect a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, an active listener and that you are able to work under pressure. You are eager to learn and not afraid to bring ideas to the table.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, preferable Business or IT related.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a client facing position.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of requirements management and/or process modelling.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Ability to interpret complex information.
- Active listener who can understand and communicate the key issues.
- Perseverance to solve complex problems.
- Structured / organised
- Client focused
- Team player
We would love to read your motivation letter and CV. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Debbie Timm via e-mail: email@example.com or via phone: + 31 (0) 20 65 89 700.