SecondFloor wants to strengthen its team with a full-time marketeer/growth-hacker to help us further build our brand and promote our products. You join us because you have a vision on how to run our B2B marketing with growth hacking skills.
We are a market leading RegTech supplier of risk and regulatory reporting solutions in Europe. Our mission is to accelerate reporting with innovative and reliable solutions, that facilitate the reporting and governance processes of our customers. SecondFloor is an international software company in the Netherlands, supporting customers in 15 countries across Europe.
Our team of professionals works close together in marketing, sales, and operations. We expect our marketeer to take the lead in marketing. In this role, you are an integral part of our commercial team and actively contributing to realize our ambitions.
In an SME company, there are many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
We offer a role in which you:
- Are end-responsible for our marketing
- Manage our brand and positioning
- Perform competitor analysis
- Maintain our website, online channels and supporting tools
- Manage our (online/ad) campaigns
- Handle communication with the customer and the market
- Develop our online presence
- Generate creative ideas to improve customer relationships
- Lead the team in Growth hacking
- Work with lead generation for the sales funnel
Expected skills and competences:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably business or marketing related.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English.
- Experience with analytics, SEO, SEA.
- Experience with marketing in B2B SME environment
- Understanding of Growth hacking
- Technical competences to use modern marketing tools
We are looking for a team-player able to develop marketing plans and translate them into concrete and measurable results. Working with us will require a ‘can-do’ attitude and taking responsibility.
The position is full-time with a market salary. At secondfloor.com, you can read more about us and our field of business. You can send your application to email@example.com.
We would love to read your motivation letter and CV. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Debbie Timm via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: + 31 (0) 20 65 89 700.