SecondFloor wants to grow its DevOps team. We are looking for an open-source enthusiast with strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality. Minimal 2 years of experience with Linux/Windows and preferably knowledge of programming and scripting. The function is based at our location, Schiphol-Rijk, The Netherlands.
- Working in a small team to keep control of a hybrid Windows/Linux environment that is running on an Openstack Infrastructure.
- Configuration management: script, test and deploy automation recipes using Puppet.
- Support development and QA to satisfy their day to day needs.
- Provide computer/network support for software and hardware problems.
- Research and implement new tools for increased productivity, security, reliability, and performance.
For this position you should satisfy the following criteria:
- Self-starter with good organizational and analytical skills
- Solid ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Linux configuration, management and administration.
- Windows configuration management and administration.
- SQL Configuration management and administration.
- Good English, and able to work in an international environment
Our ideal candidate for this position is experienced in:
- Programming /Scripting for purposes of DevOps(Python/Ruby)
- Web servers (Apache Tomcat/JBoss)
- Continuous integration and source control (Bamboo/Bitbucket/Git)
- Programming /Scripting for purposes of DevOps (Python/Ruby/Bash)
When this sounds like an interesting challenge please send your resume and motivation letter and contact us via email@example.com
Please note that the function is based in The Netherlands, Schiphol-Rijk.